Our Mission: To nurture and grow faith
We are a larger church building with a family welcome. Our average attendance at Sunday morning worship is 28 people. We sit 'in the round' so that we feel as though we are in God's living room (although we still tend to choose the back pews when we can!)
Each week after worship we gather for a pot luck light lunch. A time to catch up on the news of the week!
We serve our community
- by offering hospitality for baptisms, marriages and funerals.
- by renting out our building for groups to use... bridal showers, meals, meetings
- by visiting weekly with folk in the Oyen Lodge, Hospital and Extended Care
- by supporting the Oyen and District Food Bank
- by supporting the provision of worship in the Oyen Lodge
- by offering The Gallery... a revolving display of art and topics that speaks of our faith and our community values.
- by offering a space to come and just 'be' in the busy-ness of life.